On 6th May 2021, Kurdistan Save the Children-KSC in contribution with a number of donors started a distribution of economic and food packages, Eid presents and Clothes to the beneficiaries of Child Protection, Sponsorship, Education and Health projects of Kurdistan Save the Children in Sulaimaniya, Erbil, Kirkuk, Halabja and their surrounding towns and villages.
254 Children received clothes
- 115 children received meat and chicken
- 3 children received Television and air conditioner
- 16 children with cancer received the Eid presents
- 168 children were provided sum of 25,046,250 as a temporal assistance
- 876 children received food packages